Sunday, September 2, 2007

Baillif-Les Saintes


Today's flying was VFR as well, a result of my destinations being non-IFR, as well as getting used to the rudder pedals I just purchased. Likewise, I was focusing more on the pedals and less on the screenshots. Nevertheless, there are still some good ones. Anyway, after taking off from runway 30 at Baillif (BBR/TFFB), I followed the pattern to the downwind leg, and continued on that heading as it would set me up nicely for the approach into Les Saintes (LSS/TFFS). The rest of the approach went smoothly, and before long I was on final into Les Saintes. After coming to a stop, I turned back around and back taxied to the beginning of runway 9. Once I got to the end, I turned aroung and took off for Marie-Galante Airport...

TFFB-TFFS

No comments: